- I came across Anthony Bryan’s first book, Getting Out recently! I have always been a fan of this genre and I was unable to put this book down. Obviously the fact that Bryan worked in the secret service makes this story even more captivating, because it is based on the truth. He is an excellent writer and his descriptions and characters are really first class! The description of the time that he was in Saudi and suffered torture was horrible but compelling.
- Anthony Bryan’s book Getting Out is not for the faint hearted. It is brutal and knowing that it is based on truth makes it horrifying. This author has a way of drawing you in and can make you feel like you were right there with him. Charley and Dick the two main protagonists feel like people that you already know! I love Bryan’s style and the wicked humour that gives light and shade to this book. Highly recommended.
- I have always been fascinated by stories about spies so Getting Out was one I snapped up right away. Bryan shows an undeniable talent for making characters come to life. His descriptions are graphic and totally believable. This was a thrilling read and I would say if you like action and a fair amount of mayhem this is the book for you!
- A friend gave me this book and I was hooked right from the first page. I do read a lot of books about spies and that kind of world but this one was head and shoulders above anything I have read before. I will be keeping my eyes open for anything else from this author.
- I could not put this book down! Getting Out is a thrilling read and all the more exciting because it is based on true life. I really felt that I was learning about things that only people who worked for the secret service should know and I find that thrilling. I loved the characters, Dick and Charley and I am about to start reading the next book by this author, South of the River.
- I was really excited by the detail in Getting Out about the way things work in MI5. Knowing that the author Anthony Bryan was part of that life makes the story even more exciting. This is a story that is raw and Bryan brings the main characters Dick and Charley alive and shows the good and the bad of life in the secret service. I am going to start on the next book, South of the River, soon.
- Exciting Read - by Katherine Moore "This book is well-written and full of action. It was an exciting read and Dick and Charley are an entertaining duo. I hope this is just the beginning of a thrilling series to come." "This is a lovely review and very true. The books are fantastic and you really can’t put them down while reading. I know they will all be wonderful successes. Katherine Moore, Manhattan, New York"
- Realistic and Entertaining - by Simon Whaley "Being set in the 70s, it was refreshing to read something that wasn't solved by a smartphone app or a couple of searches on the Internet! When a job in Saudi goes wrong, Richard and Charlie least expect it to come back and haunt them on their next job in Northern Ireland or be linked with the kidnapping of a Cabinet Minister's daughter. A pacey tale, with intrigue and suspense and some chapter endings that just beg you to read on. I had to finish the final third of the book in one sitting."
- My Best Read 2013 and 14 - by Lisa "I'm hooked. I don't want to wait until his next book! I had never heard of this guy before, but now wow.
The tension gave me chest, pains-truly unbearable.
The principles not the usual cool, sexy, always get the girls types, but are deeply screwed.
The world of espionage will never be the same after this.
Now we know how messed up they really are. Are we safe?
A 'do it in one' read. I can't wait until the next book."
- A Brilliant Crime Thriller - by Mona "The book gives a true insight of the dark world of private detectives. It keeps you engaged and wanting to know more throughout. Definitely a must read."
- A Fantastic Read, Especially for Anyone who Enjoys Tales of..... - by Daniel Duggin "A riveting story full of rousing events that leaves you full of anticipation about what is going to happen next in Dick Frames journey 'getting out'. A fantastic read, especially for anyone who enjoys tales of espionage and thrills. Really hoping for another one!"
- A Good Escapist Yarn - by Kindle Customer "A very enjoyable read. I read it in just two sittings. I look forward to the next instalment with these characters."
- Getting Out - by Frankie "This is not my usual type of book. However, from the first chapter, I was hooked. The tension is at times unbearable. It is interesting that the main characters are not the usual cool, sexy, always get the girls types, but are deeply human and flawed. The world of espionage is even murkier than I thought. A great read."
- Excellent High Action Read - by Niamh White "I picked this up for a long train journey and it did not disappoint!! Antony Bryan writes of a world of spies, danger and high action!! Hes certainly had a colourful working career. This held my attention from start to finish and I cant wait for his next release. This author is definitely going to be huge."
- Excellent Thriller - by Web-Error Ltd "I bought this book in a search for a new thriller writer. I generally try one book from a selection of authors with good reviews and if I like it then buy the lot. This book is an excellent read and would recommend it to anyone."
- Amazing - by Star77 "Best book I've read in ages! I was gripped from beginning to end. Keeping my eyes open for a sequel and will definitely be recommending to all of my friends."
- Great Book - by Great Reader "I could not stop reading - Anthony Bryan certainly knows how to turn on the tension."
- Bryan is on Top Form - by Richard Buxton "This is a thriller you cannot put down. Gritty and realistic. Tony Bryan is a master of this genre. At times it scared me just imagining what it must be like to exist in such a world."
- Brilliant - by La Lopez "Great , I really enjoyed this book ,it was very well written, strongly recommended . Looking forward to read this authors next book."
Our Guiding Principle:
employ dedicated and experienced team of consultants, investigators and researchers who provide a discreet, professional and dedicated service that will find answers to any questions you have